|Size||85 x 40 x 4 inch|
|Form Factor||Adjustable Bed|
ITEM NO : LT-5 Hopefull High and Low 5 Function Full Electric Hospital ICU Bed, Lowest Position in The Market, Premium Long Term Care Bed, 8 pcs 3 inch Wheels with The Individual Locking System
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
The HOPEFUL High and Low 5 Function Full Electric Hospital Bed offers the capabilities of a fully equipped hospital bed within the comforts of acute hospital and your home. There is quiet and smooth raising of the head, knees, and feet, providing maximum comfort for the patient or your loved one. The bed can move in Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions. The bed has the lowest position in the market, which is 4 inch height from the floor. The head and foot panel are wooden material, and the side rails are made of Aluminum. Controls are located on the side-rails and hand-held pendant. Our intuitive design allows patients to move to comfortable positions, with the press of a button These functions are accomplished by the state-of-the-art LINAK electric motor actuators and control systems, which provide smooth and quiet movements. LINAK is the leading brand for motor actuators and electronics for hospital beds world-wide. Other features include 8 pcs of 3 inch wheels with four (4) individual brake pedals. Meanwhile, The HOPEFULL High and Low 5 Function Full Electric Hospital Bed is the perfect solution to improve the care of your patients and loved ones in your home or facility. SPECIFICATIONS: 500 lbs weight limit Overall bed weight: 280 lbs. Overall Dimensions: 85.0 x 40.0 x (4.0 – 28.0 adjustable height) inches Sleep Surface Dimensions: 79.0 x 36.0 inches.
- 5 CLASSIC FUNCTIONS HIGH and Low BED : These include Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg movement. The high and low bed can be lowed to 4 inches from the floor to the mattress platform, and raised to 28 inches in height. With these functions, the patient can be safe from the fall risk and easily transfer from the bed to chair.
- LINAK ELECTRIC MOTOR ACTUATORS: The LINAK electric motor actuator and control system offers smooth and quiet movements. Controls are located on the side-rails and hand-held pendant. The LINAK system is developed in Denmark and is the leading brand for hospital beds in the world. Their intuitive design allows patients to move to comfortable positions with the press of a button.
- 8 PCS of 3 INCH WHEELS WITH INDIVIDUAL LOCKING SYSTEM : Hopefull HIGH and LOW Bed comes with the individual locking System with 8 pcs of 3 inch aluminum caster wheels and 4 individual brake pedals. These features allow the bed to be easily moved on various surfaces within your home or facility.
- SIZE, WEIGHT LIMITS, and WARRANTY: There is a 550 lbs weight limit for safe operation of the bed. The sleeping surface is 79.0 x 36.0 inches. Overall dimensions are 85.0 x 40.0 x 4.0 – 28.0 inches height. Overall bed weight is about 280 lbs. The Hopeful High and Low Premium 5 Function Full Electric bed also comes with a 2 year warranty for parts and labor, 5 year warranty for the LINAK actuator electric motor, and 10 year warranty for the frame of the bed
- RETURN POLICY : For Death On Arrival within 60 days from invoice date, to be replace with the new units within 7 working days under both transportation charges will be paid by supplier. For the return, within 15 days after receipt of the bed and within 30 days from purchasing date, only non-used bed can be accepted under one-way return freight charge will be paid by the buyer. Return bed need to be packed by the original packing materials. Any used bed cannot be accepted for the return request.
|Product Dimensions||85 x 40 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||280 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Hopefull Medical Equipment Co., Ltd|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||LT-5|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 23, 2020|
|Dimensions||85 × 40 × 4 in|