|Size||86 x 42 x 20 – 32 inch (Height Adjustable)|
ITEM NO : HC-9 Hopefull EZ-Turn Multi-Functional ICU Electric Hospital Bed (5 Functions Plus Lateral Tilting and Rotation, LINAK Motor and Control System, Central Locking System, Integrated Scale & EZ-Turn Foam Mattress Included
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
In addition to traditional hospital be functions, the HOPEFULL EZ-Turn Multi-function Full Electric Hospital Bed offers innovative lateral tilting and rotation. These movements help with lateral recumbent positioning of the patient or your loved one, which is especially helpful for preventing pressure ulcers (bed sores). This also aides the work of nurses or caregivers, who conventionally must log-roll patients at regular intervals and use wedge pillows. With the EZ turn Bed, the patient can be easily repositioned without the direct help of a caregiver or wedge pillows, providing further assistance to both the patient and caregiver. The EZ-Turn bed also offers head/back, knee, and foot elevation with integrated angle degree displays to provide precise positioning of the patient. These functions are accomplished by the state-of-the-art LINAK electric motor actuators and control systems, which provide smooth and quiet movements. The controls are ergonomically produced, with intuitive designs on the hand-held pendant to ensure easy use. LINAK is the leading brand for motor actuators and electronics for hospital beds world-wide. Other features include an integrated digital weighing scale, centralized locking system with brake pedals, and 5 inch aluminum casters with bearings. The large casters allow for ease of movement on various floor surfaces, like concrete, tile, wood, and carpet, which will help with moving the bed within your home or facility. The HOPEFULL EZ-Turn Multi-Function Full Electric Hospital Bed is the perfect solution to improve the care of your patients and loved ones. SPECIFICATIONS: 550 lbs weight limit Overall bed weight: 287 lbs. Overall Dimensions: 86.0 x 41.8 x (19.0 – 32.0 adjustable height) inches Sleep Surface Dimensions: 78.7 x 35.4 inches
- 5 CLASSIC FUNCTIONS: These functions include elevation of the head, knees, and feet. The bed can also be lowered to 19 inches or elevated to 32 inches in height. With these functions, the patient can be positioned in Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, Fowler’s, semi-Fowler’s, high-Fowler’s, and standard chair positions. There are angle degree displays for the head elevation and Trendelenburg movements for precise positioning of the patient.
- LATERAL TILTING AND ROTATION: The EZ-Turn Bed offers innovative lateral tilting and rotation of up to 30 degrees, which will help with lateral recumbent positioning of the patient. This is especially helpful for preventing pressure ulcers (bed sores) for patients who are unable to move by themselves. Traditionally, caregivers must log-roll patients and use wedge pillows at regular intervals to prevent these ulcers. Now, these movements can assisted with the EZ-Turn Bed.
- LINAK ELECTRIC MOTOR ACTUATORS: The LINAK electric motor actuator and control system offers smooth and quiet movements. Controls are located on the side-rails and hand-held pendant. The LINAK system is developed in Denmark and is the leading brand for hospital beds in the world. Their intuitive design allows patients to move to comfortable positions, including the lateral recumbent position, with the press of a button. Our LINAK systems come with an integrated weighing system and display.
- CENTRAL LOCKING SYSTEM: The EZ-Turn Bed comes with a central locking System with 5 inch aluminum caster wheels and brake pedals, which allow for ease of movement, even on carpeted surfaces. These features allow the bed to be easily moved on various surfaces within your home or facility
- SIZE, WEIGHT LIMITS, and WARRANTY: There is a 550 lbs weight limit for safe operation of the bed. The sleeping surface is 78.7 x 35.4 inches. Overall dimensions are 86.0 x 41.8 x 19.7 – 32.3 inches. Overall bed weight is about 287 lbs. The EZ Turn Bed also comes with a 2 year warranty for parts and labor, 5 year warranty for the LINAK actuator electric motor, and 10 year warranty for the frame of the bed.
|Product Dimensions||86 x 42 x 20 inches|
|Item Weight||287 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Hopefull Medical Equipment Co., Ltd|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||HC-9|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||July 11, 2018|
|Dimensions||90 × 42 × 20 in|
Canada Maple, Maldives Blue, Rhine Green