The HOPEFUL Premium 5 Function Full Electric EXTENDABLE Hospital Bed offers the capabilities of a fully equipped hospital bed within the comforts of your home. There is quiet and smooth raising of the head, knees, and feet, providing maximum comfort for the patient or your loved one. Additionally, the bed can move in Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions. There are integrated angle degree displays to allow for precise positioning. The bed is manufactured with a aluminum and stainless steel frame and is fitted with hardened plastic rails. These materials give the bed a premium feel, similar to what is found in hospitals around the world. These functions are accomplished by the state-of-the-art LINAK electric motor actuators and control systems, which provide smooth and quiet movements. The controls are ergonomically produced, with intuitive designs on the hand-held pendant to ensure easy use. Controls are also available on the side panels of the bed. LINAK is the leading brand for motor actuators and electronics for hospital beds world-wide. Other features include a centralized locking system with brake pedals, and 5 inch aluminum casters with bearings. The large casters allow for ease of movement on various floor surfaces, like concrete, tile, wood, and carpet, which will help with moving the bed within your home or facility. Meanwhile, the centralized locking system with pedals will ensure that the hospital bed is anchored in place. The HOPEFULL 5-Function Full Electric EXTENDABLE Hospital Bed is the perfect solution to improve the care of your patients and loved ones. SPECIFICATIONS: 500 lbs weight limit Overall bed weight: 285 lbs. Overall Dimensions: 86.0 x 41.8 x (19.0 – 32.0 adjustable height) inches Sleep Surface Dimensions: 78.7 x 35.4 inches
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
- 5 CLASSIC FUNCTIONS: These include Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg movement in addition to the standard elevation of the head, knees, and feet. The bed can also be lowered from 19 inches or elevated to 32 inches in height. With these functions, the patient can be positioned in Trendelenburg, Fowler’s, semi-Fowler’s, high-Fowler’s, and standard chair positions. There are angle degree displays for the head elevation and Trendelenburg movements for precise positioning of the patient.
- LINAK ELECTRIC MOTOR ACTUATORS: The LINAK electric motor actuator and control system offers smooth and quiet movements. Controls are located on the side-rails and hand-held pendant. The LINAK system is developed in Denmark and is the leading brand for hospital beds in the world. Their intuitive design allows patients to move to comfortable positions, including the lateral recumbent position, with the press of a button.
- CENTRAL LOCKING SYSTEM: The Hopefull Bed comes with a central locking System with 5 inch aluminum caster wheels and brake pedals, which allow for ease of movement, even on carpeted surfaces. These features allow the bed to be easily moved on various surfaces within your home or facility.
- SIZE, WEIGHT LIMITS, and WARRANTY: There is a 550 lbs weight limit for safe operation of the bed. The sleeping surface is 78.7 x 35.4 inches. Overall dimensions are 86.0 x 41.8 x 19.7 – 32.3 inches. Overall bed weight is about 287 lbs. The Hopeful Premium 5 Function Full Electric bed also comes with a 2 year warranty for parts and labor, 5 year warranty for the LINAK actuator electric motor, and 10 year warranty for the frame of the bed
- EXTENDABLE BED LENGTH: This model of the Hopefull 5-Funciton Full Electric Hospital bed can extend the foot portion of the bed by up to 10 inches (25.4 cm). This model is ideal for users who are taller than the average person, and can accommodate patients who are up to 7 ft (213 cm) tall.
|Dimensions||90 × 42 × 25 in|